The FAQ was last updated on 11th March 1999
New for the current edition: The millennium at Disneyland Paris; news of the latest attractions and the Disney Studios Europe plans; Spring/Summer/Autumn 1999 opening hours; updated hotel and ticket prices; attraction closure and re-hab information; financial information for the year ending 30 Sept 1998; additional cast member information... and lots of other general updates.
Please choose a format to download
|Disneyland Paris FAQ Document - Current File Contents|
|(Some of the following sections are also available as web pages at this site)|
- Topical Information
- A Brief History of Euro Disney / Disneyland Paris
- General History
- Financial History
- Overview of Disneyland Paris
- Attractions and Entertainments
- List of Shops
- List of Restaurants and food outlets
- Disney Village (was Festival Disney)
- Disney Hotels
- Golf Disneyland Paris
- Common Questions and Answers
- "I'm writing a project on why Euro Disney (sic) failed. Can you help?"
- Contact Numbers and Addresses?
- Guide Books?
- How To Get There?
- Attractions that no other park has?
- Comparisons between rides?
- What language do they use?
- Getting around Paris?
- How do I get discounts? (Magic Kingdom Club)
- How can I contact the park by e-mail?
- What DL-P souvenirs are available? Do they do Mail Order?
- What's the weather like? When should I visit?
- Any other tips for avoiding the worst of the queues?
- Are there any Internet sites with photos of Disneyland Paris?
- What attractions have age and/or height restrictions?
- What facilities are there for people with Special Needs, or who require medical attention?
- What other hotels and campsites are in the area?
- How can I get to work at the park? (Cast Member Information)
- More details of specific attractions
- Liberty Arcade, Discovery Arcade, Statue of Liberty Tableau
- Walt's Restaurant
- Phantom Manor
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Indiana Jones et le Temple du Peril
- Adventure Isle
- La Chateau de la Belle au Bois Dormant
- Alice's Curious Labyrinth
- Storybookland rides
- Le Visionarium
- Les Mysteres du Nautilus
- Space Mountain (de la Terre a la Lune)
- Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show
- Pocahontas - Le Spectacle
In case anyone is interested,
69% of the downloads since August 1997 have been in Word 7 or 97 format,
21% were Word v2.x format and
10% were plain ASCII text. For more site statistics, see
the counters page.
Legal disclaimer: The Disneyland Paris Frequently Asked Questions List is intended as an informal and independent guide for visitors to the Disneyland Paris theme park, and as such it is not sponsored or endorsed by the Walt Disney Company, or Euro Disney S.C.A, in any way. However, no infringement of any of their copyrights is intended, and it is acknowledged that the Disney characters and theme park attractions mentioned within this document are registered trademarks of the Walt Disney Company - including, but not necessarily limited to: Walt Disney, Disneyland Paris, Euro Disney, Magic Kingdom, Main Street USA, Frontierland, Adventureland, Fantasyland, Discoveryland, Disney Village, Audio-Animatronics, Adventure Isle, Space Mountain, Mickey Mouse and Captain EO.