- Across the bottom of the page are 8, large icons, and 4 small
Dice icons, these are used to change pages within the program, the 8 large
icons take you the selected page, and the 4 dice icons, will swap you to the
first, second, third or forth set of eight pages. You can also navigate to the
pages using the Hardware buttons on the Palm.
- [Calendar] Move Stats Page (this page).
- [Phone] Move one page left.
- [To do] Move one page right.
- [Notes] Move to Combat Page.
- The <- -> Arrows on the title bar, will be used to swap
characters, when multiple character loading is supported.
- The '?' on the title bar will take you to the help page for the
Page you are on.
- To change a Stat value, either click on the top half of the
skill score, to make it go up, and on the bottom half to make it go down, or
click on the stat name, which will then display the selected stat between the
'+' and '-' button below the stats. Then click either '+'
or '-' depending what you wish to do.
- Once you have changed a skill if you wish to quickly reset it
back to the default, you can now click the newly visible button, that shows the
original stat score.
- To roll a stat save, click the stat bonus for the stat you wish
to save against, and you will now see the result of the save just above the
page change buttons.
- Under the List of character classes, is first your speed, and
then your Vision, and then your current Hit Points.
- The icon of a Half moon, with 'z's is used to tell the software
that a day has elapsed, and various parameters need to be reset.